Bright candles kindergarten
KG1 - KG2
Under the supervision of the Ministry of Education
We welcome your children with love and encourage them to learn
Bright candles kindergarten offers a unique service of its kind in the middle east and arb world because it is the first kindergarten to operate under the Strategy and Brihsh partners institution which considerd as one of the top 20 institutions to support , train and develop kindergartens in the united kigdom . it founded since 1989 and expanded around the united kingdom with 42 branches .
Our Aims :
- To provide a friendly, happy, cheerful, secure environment, where children, parents and visitors feel welcome.
- To create a stimulating learning environment, both indoors and out, where young children can develop and achieve their true potential.
- To involve all staff in the running of the nursery and work together as an effective team.
- To help the children to develop an understanding of the world and their place in it.
- To welcome parents as partners.
- To use the community to enhance children’s learning.
Creating a new generation conscious and innovative capable of keeping up with the developments of the times
What make us different :
Our aim is to help your child
- develop physically, intellectually, socially and emotionally
- helping to prepare them for their future at school and beyond.
- every child with happy, healthy environment for learning and playing .
Children at The Bright candle’s. The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) is the UK educational framework which has been adopted follows by our kindergarten to provide that assurance. The curriculum and activities are based around every child – keeping children safe and healthy, helping them enjoy and achieve, and encouraging them to grow perfectly.
Our learning guarantee the followings;
- Developing creative thinking
- Language skills
- Mathematical and scientific understanding
- Using imagination Extending
- physical skills
- Experiencing books, stories songs and music
- Practising decision making and problem solving Promoting care and concern for others
- Respect for the environment as well as opportunities for fun and friendship